GoPro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
10,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I have worn my button rubber cover out. gopro can now say hey we got a $$$ thing here, replacement booties. Lol I am covered under warranty Lol. is it worth the repair, to get back of the thousands of complainers saying this and that. Or I do what I think is best, get some glue and use my sleeve and make my own lil bootie. do not all speak at once you make or break a site LMEAO!

·
Administrator
10,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Gots the glue, will see what material I choose that I got hanging around or simply let alone, will see

·
Administrator
3,003 Posts
Im assuming the camera is no longer waterproof either with that hole?

I try to press the button with the flat part of my finger. I think if you use your nail to press the button too often it can start tearing the rubber maybe?

·
Administrator
10,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im assuming the camera is no longer waterproof either with that hole?

I try to press the button with the flat part of my finger. I think if you use your nail to press the button too often it can start tearing the rubber maybe?
thanks ifti the micro button is hard and to small, if asked, just me, I tried my best, my back side of the finger most hthe time .

As parts are available for the latter. I am sure its no longer. does not bother me if it is not water sealed, a case can be had. Lol. thinking of just playing with the glue I got and something between the glue and button.

Reactions: Ifti

·
Administrator
3,003 Posts
Contact GoPro - see if there is anything they can do for you. Worst they can say is no!
Worth a shot!

·
Administrator
10,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes that will be something I may do as an option do before the warranty is over.

·
Administrator
10,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if and when I am 100% ready that will be the repair.. will protect for sure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts