GoPro Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought the Osmo cam and preordered the hero 8 but if the hero 8 will be the same crap as the 7 I will return it . As I started from the big inning and sold them all the 5,6,7 where sold at %75 loss and hardly used them and will give it the last try . As I did with Apple they keep adding garbage so you buy every year or so a new product like the Apple Watch and MacBook Pro . I will never ever buy them again as less than one year I’ve bought for $2500.00 the MacBook Pro and now can’t sell it for $1200.00 so for me Apple is gone big crooks and here with this cam if it is similar to the 7 then they will be a history
Once I get it I will be able to compare .

·
Registered
83 Posts
I bought the Osmo cam and preordered the hero 8 but if the hero 8 will be the same crap as the 7 I will return it . As I started from the big inning and sold them all the 5,6,7 where sold at %75 loss and hardly used them and will give it the last try . As I did with Apple they keep adding garbage so you buy every year or so a new product like the Apple Watch and MacBook Pro . I will never ever buy them again as less than one year I’ve bought for $2500.00 the MacBook Pro and now can’t sell it for $1200.00 so for me Apple is gone big crooks and here with this cam if it is similar to the 7 then they will be a history
Once I get it I will be able to compare .

I actually liked the Hero 7 Black - has worked great for me.

·
Administrator
9,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
@sam311

How do you like your OA? I personally do not need another GoPro at this Moment, i dealt with the promic long enough, and with Unstable firmware over and over. MY OA is yet to have a Single Issue. things I need to get used to and that is with any camera,

Hero 8 is in my list but first I have to wait for the Hero 7 to be sold if I want to,no need to have two of the same camera's right? Happy with the Hero 7 works well just failure a few times that I could have dealt with.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts