GoPro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there a clip for a baseball type hat that works well? and if so, can you leave a link as to where i could buy it?

thanks a ton.

·
Administrator
9,580 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've had really good luck with this one, it clamps down really hard if you want it to. It's not real heavy, I forgot it was on my hat once and recorded me going through the grocery store picking up stuff my wife wanted me to pick up on the way home.

I have less than 5 posts though, darn it.

roog

·
Registered
392 Posts
i have exact same mount, and it is awesome for clipping on a backpack strap but i found it to be too heavy when put on a baseball cap. Or maybe i need differend cap that is more rigid.

I was thinking about DIY my own mount, by fixing a tripod mount with a screw directly thru the cap so it sits on head instead of sunshield, if you enter "DIY baseball cap gopro mount" you will find many examples including the one i mean.

Like this:

·
Administrator
9,580 Posts
SOme clips will lie to close to the front and feel that way the one I have sits back enough. Like @Boznoz mentions. I agree. I also feel if you are looking out the problem with mine that I shown the mount will be in your view. Also if you wear the hat, or the hat is angled you'll have to adjust to the fit?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts