GoPro Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi,

I am hiking allot and taking allot of GoPro footage, I have allot of experience w/ GoPro
(video link needs 5 posts)

I have an old GoPro HERO 3+ and a HERO 7 Black I have bought about 4 month ago.

While the HERO7 produce awesome stable video it is hard to operate and error prone.
The display eat the battery, and worst than that, it's a touch display, which means, that when, for example (one of few), when you connect it to a head strap and click the stop/start button on the top of your head, your finger might slip, and accidentally touch the HERO 7 touch display, this way, last weekend, I have accidentally set a too high exposure ruining most of the footage I have taken on my hike, luckily, I also use my oldish HERO3+ where I have got some nice footage... speaking of which... the batter of my ~2 years old HERO3+ holds way more than the battery of the new HERO7... I give that for the awful LCD display...

The display by-it-self is use-less in day-light as you can see almost nothing when you are out in the sun... ( display is not strong enough )..
I really can't understand why GoPro has enabled a touch display w/ their cameras... and, I couldn't find any option to disable it...

I want my HERO3+ w/ the stability & image quality of the HERO7 Black, Does anyone knows how to disable the HERO7 touch-screen ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.