1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
9,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
says very little of other fixes. but I am still on fw 1.51 lol

HERO7 Black v1.80

USABILITY IMPROVEMENTS

Resolves fast forward/rewind problems when using the Media Gallery slider.
Corrects freezing issues during software updates and when rotating the camera after recording with certain settings.
General bug fixes.

·
Banned
118 Posts
Mine is fine so far on 1.8. Few nice changes here and there.

I tested GPS accuracy.

Still around twice as much error as the 6, but useable with knowledge and good practices.

·
Administrator
9,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the External mic / quickcapture fix after 4 years plus and a new external mic is coming out to lol.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Mine is fine so far on 1.8. Few nice changes here and there.

I tested GPS accuracy.

Still around twice as much error as the 6, but useable with knowledge and good practices.

Have you noticed any particular changes? Im planning to update mine over this weekend

·
Banned
118 Posts
Have you noticed any particular changes? Im planning to update mine over this weekend
Well, for instance, it's now easier to turn connections on/off.

Could help newer folks with battery life issues

I wish they had revised the GPS as the camera supposedly uses the same u-blox GPS chip in the 6 and the 7.

If you ever had a 7 glitch on mapping in the app, note that some also use that data in Motorsports where you get some of the benefits of a $$ datalogger from the data.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Well, for instance, it's now easier to turn connections on/off.

Can you please elaborate? I have just finished the update, and i dont see any changes to how connections are being turned on/off

·
Administrator
9,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hear Ya @Boznoz love to hear this as I will be on FW 1.51 works perfect for my personal needs for now. (Smiles)

·
Administrator
9,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aud synch was fixed cool

1 - 9 of 9 Posts