GoPro Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't understand this at all. I have the hero4 Black and 4 extra batteries for it (5 total) plus the battery bacpac...I also have the double battery charger and everything is legit GoPro brand. What I don't get is I can charge batteries on the charger until they are showing full (light turns green) but then I can take the batteries and put them in the go pro and try charging them more and and the go pro red light will come on as if it is charging them more. then i turn the camera on and the battery bars are flashing as if its charging, i turn he camera off, red light goes off as if charged, put battery back in charger, light is green as if battery is charged. Clearly they are not fully charged. On top of this, every single battery wether they are stored in the go pro, by themselves, or in the charger and unplgged die over time not being used at all. Also, my bacpac loses charge from sitting. I don't get it, It's such a pain to have to charge every battery the night before I have something planned....is there something I'm missing? seems like tons of people have problems the batteries but I'm having the same problems with 5 different batteries.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts