GoPro Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

When entering the settings menu for the Hero 3 on the GoPro app they are showing as certain options but do not reflect the Hero 3 settings i.e. on the app Video Resolution is showing as WVGA but on the Hero 3 LCD display it shows the actual setting (in this instance 1440). I can change the resolution on the app and it changes on the Hero3 but the app interface still shows WVGA. This is the same for all other options tested. It also appears that files are being deleted on the app, and disappear from the media preview, but they actually stay on the memory card in the Hero3 and the Hero3 LCD total stays the same.

I have a GoPro Hero 3 connected directly by WiFi to an iPhone 6 with iOS 12.0 and the latest GoPro app (ver 5.0). I have just updated the Hero 3 (as per the app instructions, however, it appears the firmware version on it was already the latest).

I removed the GoPro from the list on the app and also instructed the iPhone to forget the GoPro WiFi.

I then reconnected both.

I have deleted and re-installed the GoPro app.

Please help.

Thanks,
JJ

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
re. files being deleted - correction: "It also appears that files can be deleted by the user on the app"

The iphone has also had a hard reboot.

The battery has been removed from the Hero 3 and replaced.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts