GoPro Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hero 11 Mini was promised to launch a week ago now. Apparently it has been delayed by another 3 weeks until Nov 18th.
Typical GoPro delays that they have every year. No surprise there!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I see they are shipping now.

What caught me by surprise is the 'built-in' non replaceable battery? Not sure if I like that idea or not.

It's showing 299 with my GoPro subscription, where the Hero 11 is 349...

·
Administrator
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I see they are shipping now.

What caught me by surprise is the 'built-in' non replaceable battery? Not sure if I like that idea or not.

It's showing 299 with my GoPro subscription, where the Hero 11 is 349...
Non-replaceable battery just like the Hero Session etc - nothing new, but a clear limitation.
For me its a no brainer - the Hero 11 is better. With screens and removable battery for only an extra 50.
Guess it comes down to how you intend to use it.....
Personally I prefer to do things on camera, and frame u[p the shot before I start shooting, after which the screens go off anyways. I don't want to have to rely on my phone to change settings and frame up the shot every single time.

·
Administrator
9,855 Posts
hero session 11 hero 10 bones, yeah what more would you like a removable door to ge to the battery gopro is too smart and know exactly what they are doing, you will buy it and be replacing it with the subscription (wink)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Probably going to pass, the size seemed a no brainier for motorcycle. I can eyeball the sure toon I want to shoot ok, and phone settings didn't bother me.

Silly me assumed losing the screens was all that was needed to reduce the size. Didn't see the no removable battery coming since it wasn't directed at drones.

·
Administrator
9,855 Posts
already they directed a hero bones, about 6 months ago, now this, think about will protunes be able to see via the phone, think not and that is the killer for most.

·
Administrator
9,855 Posts
In the store at retail, while the hero 11 at 100.00 the same price $399.99 for holiday shopping

1 - 8 of 8 Posts