GoPro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, seems like the Hero 10 will maintain the same physical appearance and size a step hero 9. The only thing to distinguish between camera willl be the blue lettering on the Hero 10.

Other spec bumps include a GP2 processor, delivering 4K at 120fps, and 5k at 60fps.
Hypersmooth 4 for gimbal like footage.

Also rumoured is quite a price hike to accompany it!......

If you have the Hero 9, then there is very little here to tempt you to upgrade.

·
Registered
509 Posts
That info are out for quite some time, i think Fish posted it as well .
If its true (and it seems so) , they failed to come up with a fresh ideas again.
I would expect them to work their ass off trying to create the perfect "X" model. But they will never change.

• Love
Reactions: Fish

·
Administrator
9,316 Posts
I can hear gopro saying:

Better sound, with better rubber membrain.
Better lens, with less minimal flare
Better colours with gopro color 4.0
Better hypersmooth than 4.0. more processing power and memory Boost, high and highest
Better Hyperlapsing with boosted stablization
Longer battery power increased by 30%
and lets not forget

BETTER BS then EVER

Yes increase in price $489.99 + a Free year subscription, and a new Bluetooth mic soon to come?

Oh we can Dream, but there is no reality tilll GoPro puts a Pre-order out in two weeks or its just HYPE

Reactions: Jatekman

·
Registered
509 Posts
finally allowing bluetooth mics (from 3rd makers) would be indeed a real game changer for a lot of people that into vlogging.
but i would expect a lot more from an "anniversary" model.

·
Administrator
9,316 Posts
2022 is a Ten year for Gopoo

·
Administrator
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well still satisfied with my 7, maybe it's time to buy a new cam - let's wait for some reviews, hope @Ifti can say true words.

Ciao Rob
Honestly, I'm debating whether to buy this one or not - I probably will end up picking it up for review if anything else - but there's less and less tempting me towards GoPro. If the above really are the updates for a 10th anniversary GoPro, then I'm a little disappointed already! I tend to try to avoid other reviews to start with so that I can use and provide my own review that's unbiased and so I'm not drawn to anything in particular that could have been mentioned in other reviews!

Sold my Hero 9 a while back so I'm actually GoPro-less at the moment, but in future I think I'll hang on to the current model and decide whether to bother 'upgrading' or not...

Picking up the iPhone 13 Pro Max as well, so an expensive month for me!!!

·
Registered
509 Posts
i got used to mine H9 over time, i wont upgrade to 10 so soon. maybe next year when price drops and it will be worth it.

Reactions: ozoffi

·
Administrator
9,316 Posts
Wasted too many shots with gopro. no longer the go camera for me

latacy on start up and shut down, small screen maybe the next generation camera, or a 1.0 sensor we'll keep the hopes up

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a Hero8 and a Hero9 (along with three other cheap action cams that are to be replaced gradually). A third time, however, I don't make the same mistake and buy the Hero10 before the 2nd update ...

·
Administrator
9,316 Posts
I laugh as Norway shows in stock, I also laugh as there be a countdown, and none is to be found, even a Pre-order

so leaks is just a fancy word of getting people HYPED.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I just received an email about the teaser and date 16.9.2021 as release date.

• Wow
Reactions: Fish

·
Administrator
9,316 Posts
yeah its already posted at their site and youtube

·
Administrator
9,316 Posts
I love to get a gopro. what stops me is their Filing system SUCKS big time, I am so used to a real system where all my videos are in Order, as I shoot. Imagine keeping things so MIXED up, just how I felt ever since they changed it

·
Registered
509 Posts
the design from the link was correct, so its fairly safe to asume that rest of the leaks will be correct as well

·
Administrator
9,316 Posts
the design from the link was correct, so its fairly safe to asume that rest of the leaks will be correct as well
I hear ya. lets hope we see some open and honest reviews when the real people get the cameras in hand not thursdays released ones

·
Administrator
9,316 Posts
Just blown away by Apple mini OS, iphone 13, 13 pro.

·
Administrator
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
iPhone 13 Pro Max 512GB incoming - so GoPro will have to wait!!!!

·
Administrator
9,316 Posts
Shame Apple does not get in on the Act. in their own version.

·
Administrator
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think Apple develops their smartphone camera a lot more then GoPro develop their actual action camera these days!!!! lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts