GoPro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the GoPro scene and need help on how to use the GoPro Quik on my computer. I've looked at some videos on YouTube, but with not much success. Is there a video out there that explains the steps so someone like me that isn't very good with electronics can understand?
Thanks, Steve

·
Administrator
9,721 Posts
Remember today gopro has stopped the updates to quick desktop. firmware updates and guages for gps, you are better off learning something like resolve, powerdirector magix one of them. even filmora 9

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So should I not use Quik anymore and start using one of the ones you mentioned? Which of these suggestions would you recommend that is easy for someone that is electronically challenged like me?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Give a try to Magix, you can check it for 30 days for free and then buy for a little money, if needed you can after a while upgrade to Pro X but you can also use the basic Magix version.
It's very intuitive and you learn fast editing, add music and use some effects- I have also started with Magix, if you like you can check my channel and see what is possible.

Here an overview:

Ciao Rob

·
Administrator
9,721 Posts
Desktop Quick. MAgix 2020 Premium, fastcut Powerdirector 18 Ultimate, Filmora 9, Devinchi Resolve

those are the tiles some of people use.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm new to the GoPro scene and need help on how to use the GoPro Quik on my computer. I've looked at some videos on YouTube, but with not much success. Is there a video out there that explains the steps so someone like me that isn't very good with electronics can understand?
Thanks, Steve
I am in the same boat , the GoPro support Sucks same as the guy who lead them they take your money for the subscription and puss on you . I tried to get help so many times but looks like there support doesn’t know how nor to help resolve the problem it took me 10 hours and not all downloaded it really sucks . Next year adios will not subscribe I have two Lacie external hard drives they can store 12TB EACH so no need to there crappy iCloud .

·
Registered
1 Posts
Remember today gopro has stopped the updates to quick desktop. firmware updates and guages for gps, you are better off learning something like resolve, powerdirector magix one of them. even filmora 9
I just started messing with Resolve, I wish there were some more common export options (other than YouTube). But still learning it...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I agree Sam.....It's frustrating when I live chat with a GoPro rep and she keeps putting me on "pause" while she goes and tries to figure out the problems I'm having. Needless to say, after 35 minutes I didn't know anymore than when I started, and neither did she.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts