GoPro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. Got my gopro 8, charger, batteries and ad card on the way. I am going on a long motorcycle trip. So many different mounts for helmets out there. I like one called an Ishoxs Taktsang but looks like that is in UK only. Any recommendations for quick, easy, solid helmet mount? Is the gopro mount good? Thx.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Hello, when I going with my car on track, I use method number 5, you can maybe place your cam on the top of the helmet, in a car is this not possible because of the roof.

Ciao Rob

·
Administrator
9,717 Posts
gopro mount has been on my vehicle and rc car. never came off their mount. Placed on right, properly it will work. try to get it off is another story. heated butter knife and fish line.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have a motorcycle helmet that I use when I drive my ATV. I just put a curved sticky mount on the side of it and then used some longer mounts put together, to create the right angle. The video turned out good.

(Note: It is recommendation that you wait 24-48 hours after you put your mount on, to actually use it.)

·
Administrator
9,717 Posts
to add. to this clean, apply. enjoy. LEASH it if afraid. with added protections. never know when the actual mount, thumbolt gives

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi guys. Got my gopro 8, charger, batteries and ad card on the way. I am going on a long motorcycle trip. So many different mounts for helmets out there. I like one called an Ishoxs Taktsang but looks like that is in UK only. Any recommendations for quick, easy, solid helmet mount? Is the gopro mount good? Thx.
Hi! The disadvantage of a helmet attachment: You have every head movement on the video. The Hero 8 is very well stabilized and can be mounted directly on the bike! Make an exit beforehand to test!
Have fun!

·
Administrator
2,887 Posts
Where did you see the iSHOXS Taktsang in the UK only?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts