GoPro Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Senior Newbie
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

My real name is Jim and I live in Maine (USA) about half way between Portland and Acadia.

I feel a bit like an impostor in that I do not actually own a GoPro. I'm in charge of "photography" for a large practical pistol competition (see USPSA) and we will be using several GoPro's to document the event this summer. I've joined in here to learn what I'll need to know to direct "the team". I also want to learn about using the GoPro editing software.

...truth be told: I'm also dying to own my own GoPro and hope to learn that I cannot survive another day without one! :laugh:

This old dog is ready to lear new tricks! Jim

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jim.

You can learn a lot about the cameras by using the forum tab (upper left) and then navigating to "gopro cameras". You will find a sticky at the top of the page that lists the manuals for each of the cameras, you will also find information about SD cards approved for gopro use (important).

If you have specific questions please use the appropriate board or if your questions are general in nature please post in the General discussions board.

Once again, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting in the correct place.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.