GoPro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition a couple weeks ago. Since then i have filmed short music films, i really want to adventure out and progressively get better and better and make excellent films with the GoPro. I set 2 goals for myself when i got this device 1. To film, edit, and release a new video every week 2. To one day be on the GoPro video of the day! So do me a huge favor guys just watch the three films i have, give me some tips, comments, ideas, anything. Also if your a fan or would like to see a new video every week please subscribe! I NEED FANS :D

Thank you!

Youtube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/CaliGoPro

First Video :

second Video :

Third Video :

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice videos. What accessory did you use to film your skateboarding video?

haha, your gf is shy.
I use two accessories, the GoPole and I also have a mount on the nose of my board. Lol she is a little shy but she was more irritated from the heat and the bugs! Thank you for watching !

·
Registered
9 Posts
Cool videos, get some more carving down when your skating looks great on cam! What editing software are you using , and how did you mount the cam onto the board ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool videos, get some more carving down when your skating looks great on cam! What editing software are you using , and how did you mount the cam onto the board ?
Will do! I'm gonna be going to a skatepark soon to skate bowls and film so stay tuned for that. The way I film when skating is using the gopole and holding it downward with the upside down film setting or I drilled throw the flat adhesive clip and took my truck screws out and put it through that. If you would like I will do a tutorial or post an image to show you. The way I edit my videos is IMovie ! It's a great application and gets the job done !!!!

GUYS PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL I WILL SUB BACK! www.youtube.com/CaliGoPro

1 - 9 of 9 Posts