GoPro Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I just came across this site whilst lookin' for info' on how to solve my problem so I signed up
in the hope there's someone out there with a better understanding of these things than myself so here goes;
I got the GPH2 a couple of days ago, it's the first one I've had so I gave the manual a quick flick, stuck the SD card in
and went for a blast on my bike. When I got home and checked the footage there was no video image but the sound
was there. I sat and played with the various resolution settings, making short recordings with each and they all worked.
Next morning I set it up in the car, recorded the school run and all was cool. This evening however I took it for a mountain
bike ride. When I got back I checked the footage and once again the sound was there but no images!

Any help of any kind would be very much appreciated as I've only had the thing two days and am beginning to loose faith......
maybe my expectations were too high :-\

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got the New GoPro Hero2 an

Got the New GoPro Hero2 an it's all good, so the original was faulty,......I'd bought it over Amazon from Jersey an when it arrived wrapped in a bin bag an' parcel tape with stated value of no more than £30 with a crushed corner (evidence of it having been thrown around the sorting office) I had a sneaky suspicion all would not be well, as it proved to be.
This time I decided to source a replacement locally. I chose Cookson Cycles in Whitefield near Manchester who were more than helpful as they let me have one for £270, which was a better deal than any I'd been able to get online. This time it was all good, no marks to the box an the camera works a treat : )

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.