·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GoPro Wifi Remote available from My Vertical Life
FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED

Click here to purchase yours today!

Control the Experience
Control your GoPro camera remotely with the Wi-Fi Remote. Access all your GoPro camera settings, power ON/OFF and start/stop recording. The Wi-Fi Remote makes using the GoPro convenient and easy.
• Control up to 50 cameras at a time from up to 600’/180m in optimal conditions
• Enjoy full camera control, including On/Off, Shutter and Settings control
• LCD screen mirrors your camera’s LCD status screen
• Key ring and charging cable included
• Wearable and waterproof to 10’/3m
What's Included:
• Wi-Fi Remote
• Key Ring
• Charging Cable

Here are some photos of the GoPro WiFi Remote in use.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Wow, this should definitely be a hot buy, I can see how a lot of people into sports or what ever it may be where your hands need to be free can use this. Before skiing seasons starts again I might get this.

What is warranty like on this product?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, this should definitely be a hot buy, I can see how a lot of people into sports or what ever it may be where your hands need to be free can use this. Before skiing seasons starts again I might get this.

What is warranty like on this product?
The WiFi remote has become one of the hottest selling items available from GoPro since it's release. Unlike the GoPro "free app" this provides 100% control of the camera, additionally, the WiFi Remote is waterproof and can be used up to 10ft/3M under water.

Warranty is a standard 1 year manufacturers warranty, just like all of the other GoPro accessories. The plastic isn't hard and brittle and can take some abuse.

Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Thanks,
Mike @ My Vertical Life

1 - 3 of 3 Posts