GoPro Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new here. I was trying to buy my first gopro (11 black) and I'm having an issue. When I try to make an order and I press "place your order" this error comes out :We are sorry that your order could not be placed. This is likely due to a high order volume or temporary connection errors. Wait a few minutes and submit your order again. We will not process your payment until you have successfully placed your order. If you have further questions, please contact us.
I tried at least 20 times between yesterday and today. I used different paying methods, different email adresses... But nothing works. Sometimes the error doesent come out and I can make the payment but when I confirm it the site crashes and returns to the home page with the empty cart and the payment fails. This is driving me crazy... Can you help me? Am I the only who's having this issue? Thanks o_O

·
Administrator
9,855 Posts
try monday not the answer you like hearing but they are probably out or overloaded that they shut down the system till can handle more

1 - 4 of 4 Posts