GoPro Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to buy my first gopro (11 black) and I'm having an issue. When I try to make an order and I press "place your order" this error comes out :

We are sorry that your order could not be placed. This is likely due to a high order volume or temporary connection errors. Wait a few minutes and submit your order again. We will not process your payment until you have successfully placed your order. If you have further questions, please contact us.

I tried multiple times b. Can you help me? Am I the only who's having this issue? Thanks

· Administrator
2,294 Posts
Count yourself lucky and order your GoPro from elsewhere - better still, a local store if available. Sorry to say but ordering directly from GoPro is a nightmare.

· Administrator
7,626 Posts
Tthank you for Joining a Forum, We are goproforums a Site that is not Gopro.com. I saw your post on the Support Community. And. You may navigate there to get with Sales, and they are the ones that will tell you. Right now the GoPros are on a backorder, when that happens, you get that message when trying to order, how their system works

Yeah order elsewhere is not the answer you wanted because they won’t match their Special price.

gopro cost $299.99
forced subscription that says FREE that you pay $49.99
and a promotion of a FREE SDXC 32 go card retails for $$ that you get taxed on
and if a promotion of another cancels that FREE item out that you think you are entitled too as well.

there is a FOUR day Sale its about over, there is a TEN day Holiday that is starting, either continue to try, or go to the contact us there, and callback and chat. And ask your questions. and read all the troubles people post and all the issues here, what community forums are about and forums here about asking.

Amazon sells thecamera at $449.99 plus tax less the free sdxc card $100.00 more, so where is hte $200.00 saving?

· Administrator
7,626 Posts
So last night I was looking, said Backordered, at $349.99 final price less the tax. today after Iwrote the above it says

$399.99 open for special offer. YEP gopro was changing things, why things do not work when changes happen, price increase.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts