GoPro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Supposedly you can download from a GoPro Hero Camera into the Ipad, i tried with a USB/Lightning cable but it's not working. Looks like I need a minihdmi/lightning cable. Anyone tried this or have another method?
Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, i got the card reader

OK, i got the card reader cable and you are right it works but will it work with a direct connect with the mini plug?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Not sure I understand what

Not sure I understand what you mean.... Do you mean gopro device via the cable through the adaptor to the pad?? If so; dunno - give it a try and you tell me ;) - but why? (Just put the card in the adaptor)

·
Registered
2 Posts
When I conect my go pro hero to my ipad using the USB cable, the ipad is telling me that the device conected is using too much energy. There is any way to solve this? Thank you very much for your help.

·
Registered
32 Posts
GoPro App

Can't you just use the new GoPro app on your iPad. Haven't played with it much, but it's my understanding that you can now download video to your device through the app.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I tried with the app but is not posible, is giving me the same message, that the device conected require too much energy. Someone could please help with this? Thank you very much to everybody.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I tried with the app but is not posible, is giving me the same message, that the device conected require too much energy. Someone could please help with this? Thank you very much to everybody.
You have to take the card out of the camera and then connect it to iPad using the iPad camera connection kit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts