GoPro Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I spent 6 months editing GoPro footage only for it to look horrible on IGTV... my clips range from 1080p, 2K, 4K... a few clips are 240FPS but most clips are 1080p and 60FPS... my sequence is 1080p and 59,97FPS...

First I exported with the exact same sequence settings then I tried exporting higher then my sequence settings so I went for 2K and 4K that did not work.. I messed around with VBR 2 and CBR and tried bitrate: 7, 10, 20, 50, 65, 100 non of them seems to make the video any better on IGTV the original exported file looks great.

I don't get how on the GoPro IGTV they look so good yet when I upload it it looks so bad! another thing that I find weird is that the only clips that look bad on my edit on IGTV are the 1080p 60FPS clips... whenever 240FPS comes up (that I used to slow something down) or 4K 2K it looks way better. but the 1080p 60FPS clips look grainy, blurry and pixilated as if you're watching a 480p video from years and years ago.

I do understand Instagram makes video worse but this is really really bad and not watchable and when I check out some other videos on instagram or on the official GoPro page they look like the best??

Someone has any tips or idea???

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.