GoPro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

I have purchased a GoPro Plus LCD version and it was an e-commerce packaged version which did not come with the different back doors, all I have been supplied with is the standard main plastic one, providing water proofing to 40 meters, this is fine, but, I am also after the skeleton back door and the touch screen back door, I have searched all over the net for replacement back doors.

It doesn't look like they are easy to find, so, is there a supplier out there somewhere that has these for sale ?

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
the Hero+ LCD is basically a Hero 4 waterproof housing with the GoPro glued in. So any backdoor intended for the Hero 4 housing will fit your Hero+

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your response, I was wondering about that, wasn't sure if the GoPro Hero 4 was the same size as the Plus LCD, I know for sure the Hero 5 is a different size, so, guess I am back to searching the net for back doors, lol.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you for your response, I was wondering about that, wasn't sure if the GoPro Hero 4 was the same size as the Plus LCD, I know for sure the Hero 5 is a different size, so, guess I am back to searching the net for back doors, lol.
So I need to buy a waterproof backdoor for my gopro + lcd because the old one is broken. Should I search for a hero 4 waterproof backdoor ? will it fit ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts