GoPro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

How do you cut out sections of unwanted footage with GoPro Player? (E.g. for Max editing). There is the scissors icon, but it only exports for some dumb reason. If I have a 5 minute video, how to I cut out the portions I want to make a 30-second video??

I've searched the GoPro website to no avail. And of course there is no manual :rolleyes: ...but at least the new software is better than past GoPro junk.

·
Administrator
8,962 Posts
Hello,

How do you cut out sections of unwanted footage with GoPro Player? (E.g. for Max editing). There is the scissors icon, but it only exports for some dumb reason. If I have a 5 minute video, how to I cut out the portions I want to make a 30-second video??

I've searched the GoPro website to no avail. And of course there is no manual :rolleyes: ...but at least the new software is better than past GoPro junk.
this is for what 360 editing , or regular video. I use major brand companies that do not abandon their software.

·
Registered
6 Posts
If you don't need 360° editing and have either an Intel i5/i7-4xxx (or higher) CPU or a nVidia 1050 (or higher) GPU, test the easy to use Linked removed software for editing your movie. ;) It's currently free if you register the beta-testing it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts