GoPro Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who have ever been experience like me?
I ordered gopro hero 10 black camera with accessories and one year subscription on August 9th. I have always contacted with the UPS customer service when I got the information that my parcel was arrived at the warehouse nearby my city. On August 18th, I got the contact about my parcel from UPS customer service that they lost my parcel at the warehouse. They took 5 days to make the investigation process about my parcel loss and they made a reshipment again on August 23th.

Finally, I was really happy to get my parcel. My parcel was arrived at the UPS warehouse on August 25th. I contacted the ups customer service every single day started from August 26th. The ups customer service agent always said my parcel will gonna be delivered today. I got update news about my parcel on August 30th, that my parcel was delivered to the other address. I asked the UPS customer service that the guy said to me. Why don't you go and check there?
OK, I went that place and checked the name who received my parcel and I couldn't find my parcel.
And then I called the UPS customer service that they reply to me, that the delivered scan was a mistake. It was done by a new member off staff that was training. What a terrible service, they should to me first that was a mistake by the employee.
I haven't receive my package till the first day of the September. I called the UPS UK customer service and asked what is the problem to just deliver my address that I'm not living in the countryside at all. I was just living near the city center though. I told to just drop my parcel at the UPS access point nearby my address.

I got my parcel today 2nd September 2022, I opened my parcel and there was only gopro travel kit accessories in my parcel.
What a joke!!!!
I'm so pissed off. I ordered GOPRO hero 10 camera not the accessories though
They have been really wasting my time nearly a month now.
UPS UK delivery service was sucked and also my gopro parcel was a mistake now. That was the second time I can't patient anymore.
Wood Rectangle Shipping box Packing materials Gas

· Administrator
2,294 Posts
Similar experience with UPS losing my GoPro Hero 10 last year. GoPro themselves were not helpful at all.
I stopped ordering from GoPro direct after that experience.

· Administrator
7,627 Posts
Yes its a scam, yes it can happen and gopro does it all the time.
Similar experience with UPS losing my GoPro Hero 10 last year. GoPro themselves were not helpful at all.
I stopped ordering from GoPro direct after that experience.
Who have ever been experience like me?
I ordered gopro hero 10 black camera with accessories and one year subscription on August 9th. I have always contacted with the UPS customer service when I got the information that my parcel was arrived at the warehouse nearby my city. On August 18th, I got the contact about my parcel from UPS customer service that they lost my parcel at the warehouse. They took 5 days to make the investigation process about my parcel loss and they made a reshipment again on August 23th.

Finally, I was really happy to get my parcel. My parcel was arrived at the UPS warehouse on August 25th. I contacted the ups customer service every single day started from August 26th. The ups customer service agent always said my parcel will gonna be delivered today. I got update news about my parcel on August 30th, that my parcel was delivered to the other address. I asked the UPS customer service that the guy said to me. Why don't you go and check there?
OK, I went that place and checked the name who received my parcel and I couldn't find my parcel.
And then I called the UPS customer service that they reply to me, that the delivered scan was a mistake. It was done by a new member off staff that was training. What a terrible service, they should to me first that was a mistake by the employee.
I haven't receive my package till the first day of the September. I called the UPS UK customer service and asked what is the problem to just deliver my address that I'm not living in the countryside at all. I was just living near the city center though. I told to just drop my parcel at the UPS access point nearby my address.

I got my parcel today 2nd September 2022, I opened my parcel and there was only gopro travel kit accessories in my parcel.
What a joke!!!!
I'm so pissed off. I ordered GOPRO hero 10 camera not the accessories though
They have been really wasting my time nearly a month now.
UPS UK delivery service was sucked and also my gopro parcel was a mistake now. That was the second time I can't patient anymore.
View attachment 7380
I have a similar experience

the website seems to be a scam

1 - 4 of 4 Posts