• I am not interested due to reasons

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
9,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is about owning a Hero 7 Black . So if there is any questions about the camera at all it can be asked in the proper thread or threads. here is a thread we can answer at but by all means do post up if you have any questions and how you voted. etc. you are entitled to express your opinion of being new , existing, and not interested.

https://www.goproforums.com/226-gopro-general-discussions/82613-gopro-hero-7-soon-come-stay-tuned.html

We'll make a Poll and you may simply chose the one of the choices.

thank you for your time. FISH

·
Registered
378 Posts
great choice of words in the poll, Fish, great job as always :)

i dont fall into any category then, i would certainly like to have a 7 but i will wait till someone is done playing with it and decides to sell it for less. Im that kind of guy :D. christmas are coming
I have already sold my 3+ so i will get either 6 or 7 next year

·
Registered
83 Posts
Ordered one yesterday, just have to wait for them to receive my old digital camera through their trade-up program

I sent them my 14 year old Kodak 6mp for the trade up as well - sent 9/26/18 and still shows ordered status - the GoPro site says can take up to 14 days to ship - I am praying it will ship a lot sooner. Itching to try it out.

·
Administrator
9,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hear mine has been upgraded with a higher sdxc card a 64gb vs the 32gb lol. we will see?

·
Registered
378 Posts
i too dont fall into any category then, i would certainly like to have a 7 but i will wait till someone is done playing with it and decides to sell it for less.
mate, the 7 is one year old, the ebay and similar sites is filled with used hero7 in a very good price range. it doesnt cost milions

1 - 12 of 12 Posts