GoPro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
9,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the place where you can post your issues, concerns, of Beta firmware:

here I am showing how the QR command for Auto Power off for 1 minute will fail, why, GoPro never written in to the camera at all, its never ,5 min, 15 min or 30 minute, that is one good reason why it fails to work, unless you got full control of firmware, you don't

·
Administrator
9,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi ! I have problem with my Hero 9 black to update with labs update. I downloaded zip. Unzipped . Then dragged into SD card UPDATE folder. But when I insert in gopro and turn on it started and stopped update by showing yellow x and then started gopro. Can you help solve this problem?
Thanks

·
Administrator
9,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you only explained what the camera did, now explain in full detail of the steps you did to load those files.

what folder did you create. or was created the name?

·
Registered
3 Posts
1. step. Download file from web page GoPro labs.
2. Step Unzip file and save file like it is.
3. Step Formatting SD card and load that saved file with UPDATE name to SD card.
4. Step inserted SD card in GoPro and inserted battery. Turned on and upsate started like half second or 1 second and stopped by showing yellow x in the middle of screen.
Then started like GoPro. But update not uploaded. On camera.

·
Administrator
9,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you. the Zipfolder open it, there should be a name called Update, and inside 3 files. take the Filefolder Update to the sd card .

Filefolder is named Update, in there are the bin txt etc. If its the zipfolder or missing files , it will fail. hope I was clear and sorry if fI did not explain well.

·
Administrator
9,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Head of warning:

Beta firmware. think about warranty and what gopro will do. webcam is beta, goprolabs Beta

"Unstable" in my eyes needs testing and what you are doing for gopro.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Head of warning:

Beta firmware. think about warranty and what gopro will do. webcam is beta, goprolabs Beta

"Unstable" in my eyes needs testing and what you are doing for gopro.
For me gopro are more for powerboat races here in Latvia . And some time-lapse videos. That web cam thing is not priority for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts