GoPro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
9,578 Posts
My last gopro. done purchasing for now. Have to use what I got for now those who got a Karma, got that free GoPro made out like Bandits, thanks for the heads up . I be watching yt not flying one Lol to many legal rules for flying today

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might pick it up. I wanted it before the recall happened. I liked the price since it was $1100 for the drone, GoPro, and stabilizer.

But then the Mavic came out and it was nice but it's only a drone. It has more range but I will never use that much range. The GoPro is more then enough for range for me.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I would not touch that Karma with a 10 foot pole. DJI has the market locked. Best dones on the market today. The tech is perfect. I have never had an issue with my P3P or Mavic. They just work.

·
Registered
674 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
the core was available before the recall, i assume its intended to replace the drone that's been lost, damaged or fallen out of the sky some reason.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would imagine it's for the people that lost the drone.

The Mavic is a nice drone but for a cheaper price, I have a drone, grip stabilizer and ability to take my GoPro off. I already have the Hero 5 black.

The Mavic does longer distances but I will never need that, and it has follow me mode but I won't ever use those modes that DJI or GoPro includes.

I want a drone that I can fly around in and take videos. Have a little fun flying them around for Ariel shots.

·
Administrator
2,861 Posts
I would not touch that Karma with a 10 foot pole. DJI has the market locked. Best dones on the market today. The tech is perfect. I have never had an issue with my P3P or Mavic. They just work.
Completely agree with this Im afraid.
Received my DJI Mavic last week and waiting for some decent weather so I can go play!!! :grin:

·
Registered
22 Posts
GoPro can't touch DJI as far as drone technology. I'll stick to my P3P for awhile for aerial stuff and stick to my Hero 4/5 for my ground/action stuff. I did get the Karma Grip today so will see if I like that over the DJI Osmo.

Any opinions on the Karma Grip?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts