GoPro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I recently bought a GoPro Hero 4 Silver. It worked fine for 2 days, after wich it became unstable. First it started with the menu crashing, resulting in me having to turn it of holding down the power button for 8 seconds. At first this fixed the problem.

A couple of days later the problem became more and more frequent. Today troubles reached its peak when I wasn't even able to turn the camera on:

-When turning it on with the power button, the touch screen display lights up, but does not show any signs of life. The menu on the front of the camera isn't visible and doesn't react to anything.

-Connecting the camera to my computer doesn't do anything either. The touch screen just lights up dark gray.
-Even powering on the gopro without a card inserted doesn't do anything.

Things I tried to fix the problem described above:
-updating the gopro using both the desktop sofware and the manual method.
-powering on the camera without sdcard
-connecting it to my pc

None of it worked. I'm dissapointed it failed after only 1 week. Please note i didn't even use it much during this week.

Please, if anyone knows how to fix this, let me know :)

·
Registered
394 Posts
Have you taken the battery out and then put it back in? If it's still within the warranty take it back to the store or gopro

·
Administrator
9,632 Posts
Internal issue return if to late call gopro. RMA it

·
Administrator
9,632 Posts
Contacted GoPro, now waiting for a response.
lets hope and see, sometimes a call is answered faster, and takes a little of your time. but gets it answered with success.:wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts