GoPro Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
3,009 Posts
Seems like a specific kit with some kind of mount......like they had the motorpro kit with the suction cup, or the vlogging kit with the handgrip etc?.......
Its clearly bendable - so maybe some kind of flexible mounting solution - like the Insta360 Moneytail mount?

·
Registered
607 Posts
I dont know about you but i must say im a bit dissapointed by the 11.
Maybe if it proves to be bug free and the price drops in couple of months i would look into it, but for now i dont think its worth upgrading for me .
And i am still waiting for the other two cameras they promised, maybe one of those will fit my needs more.

If i was to buy a camera today i would go for DJI action 3 definitely, mainly because of the price

·
Administrator
9,513 Posts
Maybe if it proves to be bug free and the price drops in couple of months i would look into it, but for now i dont think its worth upgrading for me .
And i am still waiting for the other two cameras they promised, maybe one of those will fit my needs more.

If i was to buy a camera today i would go for DJI action 3 definitely, mainly because of the price

Only and ONLY reasons I buy a Hero 11, is because we run this site. we are to be helpful and share not to ALL pots but what a forum is about

TROUBLED members (SMILES)

·
Administrator
3,009 Posts

It's far from a new camera, so more like a '10s' rather than an '11'. Disappointing is an understatement.
GoPro Hero 11 Mini on the other hand, that I may be tempted with considering its lower price point and new design. Once set, I generally don't change settings very often anyways, and once mounted, I don't really use the screens at all - in fact, front screens I have switched off on any camera that has one..... will need to take a closer look when released, which they say is next month, but we all know GoPro's track record for sticking to their release date promises.....

·
Administrator
9,513 Posts
I feel for me now I no longer need to buy a Max lens Module at $99.99, and I can carryover the Media Module $89.99 and consider that now a bigger savings with my other gear,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts