GoPro Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm choosing a GoPro cam for a casual purposes - film my life, children, travel and so on and interested in GoPro HERO+ LCD model.
But as I used a GoPro hero 3+ in a waterproof casing - sound was awful in it comparing to using it without a waterproof casing. This is quite obvious, right? The microphone records through the casing, so the sound is awful.

Now what I'm asking - as the GoPro HERO+ LCD comes in the waterproof casing - is always record sound like that, through the sealed casing with a quiet, indistinctive voices, or somehow it manages to record sound clearly?

Because with a sound record through the casing it's only good to make video compilations with a background music

·
Registered
10 Posts
The Plus LCD has the same issues as the Hero 3+ in as much as if you use any back door to make it waterproof, the sound quality will be significantly decreased, the best suggestion is to use the skeleton back door, but, this removes it's waterproof feature, there is the touch backdoor which is not as bad as the plain plastic backdoor.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts