GoPro Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to post an update to my previous post about my Gopro screen leaking. Unfortunately, opening my Gopro up and leaving it to dry for a few days did not work. I ended up contacting Gopro through the chat option, and getting my camera replaced under warranty. I was afraid of how long it would take to get my Gopro back especially after reading the negative comments I have read on this forum. But, nothing was further from the truth. I got my replacement camera back within a week and a half. I have contacted the support before, and every time they have been able to help me with my problems. I am not saying everyone will have the same experience I have had, but I can say I am very happy with the support I have received. Upon looking at the other options out there in the action camera market, I can say if I was in the market for a new camera I would get a Hero 10.

·
Administrator
9,686 Posts
Good 4 u. forums Are about troubles. nd you see how forums are. Some here experience good and some bad

talk with a csa or chat with one. Time it took to get to modus link is the time to get back to you and then the processing time , charges may apply if the system gets abused. Good luck on your brown box camera

1 - 3 of 3 Posts