GoPro Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Recently purchased a GoPro hero 9 that came with a SanDisk SD card. I was recording footage fine even watching the footage back with the app on my phone. although after attempting to transfer the footage from my GoPro to my phone it all seems to have disappeared. Now no footage shows on the device and when I plug the SD card into my computer and check the DCIM folder it is empty even with the show hidden files option selected. I have also tried free recovery software with no results. The only strange thing is the SD card is still showing as full?

Could anyone please help I am absolutely gutted and I cant believe I have lost an hour of footage from a brand new GoPro

·
Registered
9 Posts
There could be possibility of your videos are hidden or attributed in the SD Card sectors. You need to check the card using the command prompt on your computer.
Just open the CMD on your computer, and type attrib -h -r -s /s /d G:\. and hit Enter. Here G: is the drive letter for your SD Card. This function will unhide any data or those data which you are unable to preview. Using a Photo recovery software will also show those files, it’s strange that you weren’t able to see the videos in the preview.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts