GoPro Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My camera shows the correct date that I've entered when I set it up, but when I export the photos, either via iPhoto or directly from the SD card, the date on the photos is definitely not correct... Not super worries about the exact time, but I don't think December 2015 is a timezone issue. Is there anyone experiencing this issue? I see posts of up to 7 hours, but that could totally be a timezone thing, but several years is a different issue. I just got it recently have have updated the firmware.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My camera shows the correct date that I've entered when I set it up, but when I export the photos, either via iPhoto or directly from the SD card, the date on the photos is definitely not correct... Not super worries about the exact time, but I don't think December 2015 is a timezone issue. Is there anyone experiencing this issue? I see posts of up to 7 hours, but that could totally be a timezone thing, but several years is a different issue. I just got it recently have have updated the firmware.
I setup the date via the app with the Hero 8 within an hour of power on. My date was not manually set at the camera. My computer set the time and date and my files generated have the correct time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts