GoPro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! While thinking of buy the hero 9 for its quality, i've continued pushing my hero 8 in post production and found that even with its years it can give beautiful results in terms of color.

Give a look to this video, all the action is filmed with hero 8.

What's your thoughts about the video and hero 8 qualitya?

·
Administrator
10,344 Posts
hero 7 has the better color platform as they tweaked the Hero 8, and again tweaked the hero 9.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you think so? in the comparisons between the 3 the 8 is the best, for the improved bitrate and the increased res of the 9 with the same sensor dimension that makes less light enter

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys! While thinking of buy the hero 9 for its quality, i've continued pushing my hero 8 in post production and found that even with its years it can give beautiful results in terms of color.

Give a look to this video, all the action is filmed with hero 8.

What's your thoughts about the video and hero 8 qualitya?
What editing software do you use? Looks very nice.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Still using my 7 without ANY problems, heard about some issues about the 8 and 9 so if you don't need - never change a running system.

Some really nice shots, cool editing, excellent colors and with the hypnotic music an amazing flow - very good work.

Maybe is the cut frequency a little bit to high and some shots are not really necessary but this is a matter of taste.

Ciao Rob

·
Registered
465 Posts
nice video. i agree with Jatekman, H7 is my most fav of them all too.
But imho dont force the cinematic feel by using a literal black bars, it ruins the mood on certain devices. If you need, just crop the video entirely to desired aspect ratio and youtube will add bars automaticaly on devices where neccessary. This way people with wide screens can enjoy your video even more.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nice video. i agree with Jatekman, H7 is my most fav of them all too.
But imho dont force the cinematic feel by using a literal black bars, it ruins the mood on certain devices. If you need, just crop the video entirely to desired aspect ratio and youtube will add bars automaticaly on devices where neccessary. This way people with wide screens can enjoy your video even more.
bro is literally what i did on my last (that one linked) video :)

·
Registered
465 Posts
@manuelhero8 oh sorry mate, i havent clicked it , just watched it embeded here with the bars :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts