GoPro Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a GoPro Hero 7 Black last year November 15, 2019 here in Qatar at Virgin Megastore and i got the opportunity to use it underwater last month Sept, 2020. The water is just below 4 feet deep and I know that this camera are waterproof as advertised without a separate waterproof case. I was so excited because it was my first Go Pro underwater experience but to my surprise the water got leaked inside my camera and suddenly shuts down the entire system and now its not working anymore. It is still under a warranty so I manage to brought it back to the store hoping to get my camera repaired or replaced by the supplier but the store told me that their supplier wont accept it and just told them that it has water damage. Off course it has water damage otherwise I wouldn't return it to the store if it is working properly. I am hoping to get a good response to GoPro about this as i have never been used my camera more often and it disappoints me totally to get such kind of experience and response from the supplier here in Qatar. I just pulled out my earned money to buy this product excitedly but unfortunately had this bad experience and that my money was snatch in a snap just like that. I don't have much capacity to buy a new one for now that's why i am asking some help to get Gopro's attention about this. The camera is still at Virgin Megastore Villagio Mall and I am trying to convince them to help me with this matter.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts