GoPro Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.
I have naked GP 6 with BETAFPV Naked Camera V2 Case + BEC Combo. Powering from GEPRC Cinelog 25. It was working allright till yesterday. Was flying about 5, 6 minutes and when i landed i saw that GP wasn't recording anymore. When i connected it to phone there was sign, that memory card is full. When i connected card to computer it was only 2 gb of 32 gb card used. I formatted card, insterted, and in app i saw that i can only record 48 seconds, on 32 GB card. I have insterted another freshly formated SD card, 32 GB, and it was the same. When i insterted 128 GB card from my non naked GP 8, there was place for only 3 minutes and something. What can be wrong? Before yesterday i could without problems record ~5 minutes of video on my 32 GB sd card. All cards are SanDIsk Extreme / SanDisk Extreme PRO (V30).

·
Registered
27 Posts
This could be due to SD card may have developed bad sectors. Usually, SD card not showing full capacity happens because some card readers or host devices are not compatible with the larger SDHC and SDXC cards. You can use any
partitioning tool or Diskpart using CMD.

you can also choose Disk Management tool to reset a SD card.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts