GoPro Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just got my hero 6 yesterday and just wanted to check with your guys if we have all the same LED shape indicator.

Mine is not full rectangle when lit. It looks like a bottle opener :) I spoke to Gopro support and they said this is normal for the Hero 6. The Hero 5 has a perfect rectangle shape when lit.

Unfortunately, I cannot post the video I created to show the LED since this is my 1st post here in the forum :(

Do you have the same?

·
Administrator
2,825 Posts
I just got my hero 6 yesterday and just wanted to check with your guys if we have all the same LED shape indicator.

Mine is not full rectangle when lit. It looks like a bottle opener :) I spoke to Gopro support and they said this is normal for the Hero 6. The Hero 5 has a perfect rectangle shape when lit.

Unfortunately, I cannot post the video I created to show the LED since this is my 1st post here in the forum :(

Do you have the same?
Which LED are you referring to?

·
Administrator
9,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
lol
Ive got one already - just working on my review of it ;)
Where did you get yours from?
Best deal Ive seen is with John Lewis - normal price but a 2 year guarantee included.....
congrat's enjoy the cam. when the right time comes I may opt to be there to Lol

·
Administrator
9,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #32 (Edited)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just want to make sure that all Hero 6 are like this as confirmed by the gopro support.

For all Hero 6 owners, do you see the same? Thanks!

·
Administrator
2,825 Posts
I just want to make sure that all Hero 6 are like this as confirmed by the gopro support.

For all Hero 6 owners, do you see the same? Thanks!
Yes, mine is like that too ;)
Remember the LED itself sits slightly further back, so another component probably just about gets in the way slightly - nothing to worry about ;)

·
Administrator
9,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
now if you look art hte front it's made to be dull not bright. so I am sure like said its the Norm

21 - 37 of 37 Posts