GoPro Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
9,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So. I thought I go charge my camera sat for awhile and we know it goes through a few led on/off, the camera did that once the led off then on. A few hours later the led is ON. I unplugged the camera and Stuck led front & back. I tried it all. not a thing worked to get the stuck leds off, the temp was also 111 degrees so the camera was On in ways stuck on charging.

This is what I did to reboot the camera as the mode back on button long press for 15 seconds failed.

Hold the back Mode on button do not let go, press the shutter and keep pressing it to the camera leds flicker off. the camera will then come on. it may be 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 presses.

Could this be a trick to inhouse method, not sure? Could I have just been lucky, who knows. Only way I will know if I get in the same jam again?

IF this helps some one out that has a jammed camera great if not continue to look for a fix. Thought i share my info I have a video of jamming but I wished as soon as Ishut down the clip I got the repair Lol maybe next time....

FISH

·
Administrator
9,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A lil update try just holding a 30 seconds plus hte camera will reset. it really was not the additional pressing as gopro wants you to hold the back mode and hte Shutter to reset, they never said how long.

30 plus second back mode only will reset.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts