GoPro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Video Timelapse mode was my most anticipated feature of the new firmware. It works great except for one small inconvenience: The wifi connection and/or operation of the remote app on iOS 8.1.3 has gotten very flaky. It doesn't do this in standard Video Mode (haven't tested on stills or burst modes). I have found myself having to eject the battery to make things right. Ultimately, I end up having to manually go through the menus on the camera to put it into and engage Video Timelapse mode. And it works fine. So I end up doing it blind. Anyone else having this issue? Not a dealbreaker. But hopefully if it is a common problem, something that can be addressed in the next firmware release.

·
Administrator
2,798 Posts
I will be testing the new TimeLapse Video feature in an upcoming review - I'll try the above and let you know if I get the same issues with any of my cameras ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will be testing the new TimeLapse Video feature in an upcoming review - I'll try the above and let you know if I get the same issues with any of my cameras ;)
Coolio! Btw, I have confirmed that there are no wifi issues (for me) when using regular Photo and Burst Modes since the 2/15 firmware update. Still seems confined to Video Timelapse.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts