GoPro Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately I recently bought a hero 2 Gopro camera ( still not even sure why I did it) but it is a real P.O.S..Gopro tech support staff sucks big time..I guess it's my fault for buying a camera before checking to see if there tech support was worth a ****..beware people..if you are ok waiting weeks just to get an answer from gopro, and a week to find out because there camera housing caused the camera to be damaged and because they don't understand why even after the brand new camera only had 15 minute of use, that they won't warranty it...then by all means buy one...
still wondering why I wasted my money on a gorpro when there are why better camera's out there for the same money..
So I am selling it..I assumed that gopro would make it right being that It literally only has 15 minutes or less use on it, that while waiting to get an answer from gopro, I went out and made the mistake and bought the LCD bacpac screen, and the Extra Bacpac battery with the extended housing doors. the camera works, but for some reason vibration made the waterproof housing wear into the actual camera housing and made four small grooves...something of which i just are not happy about...before Buying the camera, I googled and youtubed several video's and seen these P.O.S's go through some brutal ventures, I assumed it could easily handle a handle bar mount with ease...guess not

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.