GoPro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like the Hero 11 update is minor, while this could be the new 4th model?....

Hand Green Digital camera Azure Camera accessory

The GoPro Hero 11 Black Mini will debut with the same internal spec sheet as the regular Hero 11 Black. That means the compact camera will also get the new 27 MP sensor, along with 5.3K video recording at 60 FPS. 4K video at 120 FPS is also available, as is 2.7K at 240 FPS. In addition to that, the GoPro Hero 11 Black Mini will be powered by the GP2 chip and will also feature HyperSmooth 5.0 technology. Evidently, the Mini camera will be capable of all that the regular Hero 11 Black can do.

As previously reported, however, the Hero 11 Black Mini will lack a display—there will be two on the Hero 11 Black. Instead, it appears to rely on a smartphone for operational control via a Bluetooth connection. That's unconfirmed, however. In terms of size, the Hero 11 Black Mini is said to measure in at right about 5 x 5 cm., effectively making it a square. As for pricing, the compact action cam is touted to cost €449—a bit cheaper than the €549 Hero 11 Black.

·
Registered
607 Posts
this was leaked weeks ago already. Lets wait if they get the fw right this time in both 11 and 11 mini

• Haha
Reactions: Fish

·
Registered
607 Posts
firmware. with every generation they are more and more buggy, and they rarely fix the issues because by the time they release the camera they are already working on next one.

·
Administrator
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I never use the GoPro app - personally I think it's a bit rubbish. Would have preferred a small screen, even if it was like the Session screen, instead - not a preview screen, more just something to show and change basic settings.....

·
Administrator
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
On a side note - I wonder what extra accessories they will release with this camera, promising they will come in a month but then being available 6 months later.......

·
Administrator
9,513 Posts
take a look at the fingers which is the right photo extruding it enclosed, ha to be one not the other

·
Administrator
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like it has the folding fingers on the back (with a heatsink design) as well as the bottom.......

I would more likely pick one of these up then the Hero 11 Black to be fair - at least it's something new and not a rehash of a previous model. Shame GoPro have a lack of innovation in the past few years.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Looks like it has the folding fingers on the back (with a heatsink design) as well as the bottom.......

I would more likely pick one of these up then the Hero 11 Black to be fair - at least it's something new and not a rehash of a previous model. Shame GoPro have a lack of innovation in the past few years.
Thats why im saying that telephoto lens would be a game changer. there are no good outdoor cameras with telephoto lens and hw like we have in Gopro on the market.
The closest camera to my liking would be Olympus tough tg6 , but it has bad image quality for both video and photos.

·
Registered
5 Posts
If it has nothing to indicate modes at all I would be disappointed even the Session has that. I have seen lot's of leaks but none of the top - I hope there is something there, using the app, for an action cam has limitations and I don't want to have to trust voice.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts