GoPro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I teamed up with local FPV pilot Matt Stein to help him edit this footage. I have never edited footage like this before and had a blast doing it. Just with my piloting skills were on the same level as Matts! Let me know what you guys think!

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
personally i was a bit disappointed, being a drift video I was expecting to see more & longer drifting. The video seemed to be more of the drone pilot having a play, following the car for a few seconds then zooming off into either a trick or scenic shot. Follow the cars for longer & keep the same shot for a while so we can see what they're doing (only my opinion)

·
Administrator
2,847 Posts
personally i was a bit disappointed, being a drift video I was expecting to see more & longer drifting. The video seemed to be more of the drone pilot having a play, following the car for a few seconds then zooming off into either a trick or scenic shot. Follow the cars for longer & keep the same shot for a while so we can see what they're doing (only my opinion)
Bear in mind its his first edit - for a first edit I thought it was a good job......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts