GoPro Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bought a Hero 10 last friday. Delivery was fine, bit miffed that the following monday they were now including the spare battery and charger but hey ho

So I ordered a spare battery and charger Monday4th . Got tracking saying delivery would be Thursday 7th via UPS. Thursday late afternoon no sign of the delivery so checked tracking again, now Friday 8th. Friday late afternoon no sign so checked tracking again, now Monday 11th.. WTF I thought so contacted GoPro customer support, no chat responce or call back :( So I contacted UPS, they said the delivery was delayed due to GoPro not completing the customs documentation properly.

I tried gopro support again on Friday and finally got a call back. I explained what had happened and that I was not best pleased. They told me they would look into it and get back to me the same day.. Guess what, they have not! I have now put this into the hands of Paypal as thats how I paid, thank god.

So in the meantime I thought I would checked Google for GoPro reviews and oh boy - GoPro is rated "Bad" with 1.6 / 5 on Trustpilot

Does not bode well, however it seems to reflect the problems I am experiencing. I note that GoPro dont even bother to reply to the negative feedback.

So great product spoilt by horrendious customer service. I suspect if they contine this was they will quickly go out of business

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
PS I know this is my first post but did try to post on the official GoPro community but got this error:
An Unexpected Error has occurred.

• Exception ID: 766C53F4.

·
Administrator
2,875 Posts
GoPro customer service can be quite poor.

I ordered a GoPro 2 weeks ago, which UPS have clearly lost in the post - they have even confirmed it as lost in the tracking.
Now GoPro want me to wait a further 10-15 days before they process a replacement.
At the same time the GoPro subscription has started even though I haven't even received the camera - and they cant change the start date either!!

Their customer service is terrible.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello and welcome to the forum, yeah unfortunately and also well known the GoPro support is very weak/bad and nobody understands why they don’t make some effort to get better.

Ciao Rob
Agree very strange or is it? Too many large companies just don't care about customer service, its all about profit

1 - 5 of 5 Posts