GoPro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a GoPro HERO+LCD and Hero5 Black and when using time lapse that shoots multiple JPEG's I always seem to have issues running the GoPro Studio to convert the images to video. Probably 90% of the time when it starts to convert a group of images I get the message that the application has stopped working and wants to close the application. If I just close the error window (X) it sometimes picked the next group of images and I start to get the red progress bar, often it doesn't and I just get the error again. Sometimes it takes a dozen attempts just to get one group of images to start converting.

Not sure what to do about this but trying to convert a long series of images can take days of free time keeping loading and clearing error messages. Using a Dell PC running Windows 7 Pro x64.

Any help?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No help for this??? Have a series of a dozen folder of JPEG images for time lapse and in GoPro Studio, each folder takes at least 6 attempts to convert and get the error above, clear the error message, remove the error fold (clip), highlight the clip again, add clip top conversion list and try again.... error, repeat, error. repeat. error, repeat, and sooner or later we see the red progress bar start. Wait a long while and then go thru the same thing with the next clip (folder).

Hard to imagine we're the only ones this happens with an/or there is no solution..... :O/

·
Registered
533 Posts
No idea, I would try to deinstall the programm and then install the latest version.
To convert timelapses I also use GoPro Studio but then I leave this buggy software, maybe there is another freeware that can be used- have you googled that?
At last go for GoPro support, they have made the software or they should know about problems.

Ciao Rob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts