GoPro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GoPro Battery BacPac™ available from My Vertical Life
Includes FREE Shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states!

Extend the Experience!

The Battery BacPac attaches to your GoPro camera to double battery life*. Perfect for long duration time-lapse photo sessions, endurance motorsports racing or any application where you need up to 2X* the battery life. Compatible with all GoPro HERO2 and HERO3 cameras.

*Actual battery life may vary

What's Included:
• Battery BacPac with integrated rechargeable Li-ion Battery, rear recording light and LCD display
• Standard + Skeleton backdoor for use with waterhousing
• USB cable
• Protective Case

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was reading that sometimes these may not give you double the battery life but in some cases an hour more or hour and 1/2. Have yet to read about someone who got 2 times the battery life.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was reading that sometimes these may not give you double the battery life but in some cases an hour more or hour and 1/2. Have yet to read about someone who got 2 times the battery life.
Their are so many variables to battery life in any application. Whether it is the batteries in the keyboard that I am typing on right now or the battery in my car, it will never have a guaranteed timeframe of how long the battery will last. The same goes with the GoPro camera. What we can say is that by adding the battery BacPac you are doubling the capacity of the battery in your GoPro camera, how long that battery will now last is entirely up to the way you use your camera and the environment in which you use it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts