GoPro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm mostly a windows guy, but I also have an iPad 2. I use the iPad while traveling for communicating with friends and family.

When I travel, I do so on a motorcycle. I want to create time lapse movies of my rides with my gopro silver.

Can I use my iPad for downloading all the photos and running the gopro app and creating the movies?

TIA

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm mostly a windows guy, but I also have an iPad 2. I use the iPad while traveling for communicating with friends and family.

When I travel, I do so on a motorcycle. I want to create time lapse movies of my rides with my gopro silver.

Can I use my iPad for downloading all the photos and running the gopro app and creating the movies?

TIA
I have an iPad 3 and I can put the MicroSD card into and SD adapter and into the iPad camera connection kit adapter and plug it into the iPad. You then have to import the photos or videos so you need enough space free on the iPad to store the files. You will have the option to delete the files from the memory card after you have imported them into the iPad.

The only limitation is the iPad cannot read cards formatted as ExFat. So 64 GB cards will NOT work. Stick with 32 GB or lower cards.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

I broke down and bought a lap top for my trip this summer. 750 Gig drive, so I should be fine for the trip. Now my concern is the power supply. Still pondering ideas on how to increase the amount of time before the battery dies.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts