GoPro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think GoPro have slipped up & accidentally let slip some information about their Karma drone. If you sign up to the Karma news letter you'll be entered into a draw with a chance win one of 100 Karma's when its launched. Then if you click competition T&C's it says the draw will be on or before 15th April 2016 lol, with a prize value of $2000. Well done, we now know when it'll be out & a basic price (assuming it will include a GoPro to use with it, so $1500ish)

http://shop.gopro.com/on/demandware...t/Page-Include?cid=karma-terms-and-conditions

·
Administrator
9,582 Posts
i think GoPro have slipped up & accidentally let slip some information about their Karma drone. If you sign up to the Karma news letter you'll be entered into a draw with a chance win one of 100 Karma's when its launched. Then if you click competition T&C's it says the draw will be on or before 15th April 2016 lol, with a prize value of $2000. Well done, we now know when it'll be out & a basic price (assuming it will include a GoPro to use with it, so $1500ish)

http://shop.gopro.com/on/demandware...t/Page-Include?cid=karma-terms-and-conditions

Yep it is not a slip, it's a bunch of gifts added to KArma a good thing. or a bad thing why its called KARMA.

all this info can be found at the gopro.com site Lol

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep it is not a slip, it's a bunch of gifts added to KArma a good thing. or a bad thing why its called KARMA.

all this info can be found at the gopro.com site Lol
i actually put the link to the GoPro shop, but searching Karma on the main website brings up nothing. That information they have to give out by law as its a competition, but its gave away the launch date & rough price which we didn't know beforehand

·
Administrator
9,582 Posts
Gopro & DJI guess when one does not get their way, they go elsewhere and that is what we will be seeing.

FAA 250 gram regulations, as of Feb 2016,

ENjoy Karma can be good or bad..... for gopro

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ENjoy Karma can be good or bad..... for gopro
i think its going to be another disaster like the Session, despite not liking all-in-one packages myself DJI are currently miles ahead of the competition at the minute.

its going to take a few fly-aways/issues with the Karma & its even more bad press for GoPro

·
Administrator
9,582 Posts
Yep, the Session is not a dud,. in me eyes. to simple to use. the Karma is a dud to many people not knowing how to operate... easy money for gopro....

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, the Session is not a dud,. in me eyes. to simple to use.
the Session itself is a good little camera. The trouble was it was overpriced, they had to redesign the operating system & we're only just getting stock in the UK after 2 months of being sold out

the Karma is a dud to many people not knowing how to operate... easy money for gopro....
i think the Karma is going to be a dud because GoPro are too late to the game of drones (see what i did there lol). I've no idea how easy or hard it is to fly yet (we don't even know what it looks like)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts