GoPro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't copy files from camera to my PC using usb. The camera is shown in Win10 devices, but ther's nothing in Win10 Explorer to copy from. Quik can't find files to download either.
Other posts suggest this might be a problem with the camera and Asus Prime Z390-A motherboard.
I've tried all the various configurations/settings that GoPro have suggested by no joy :(
Please can anyone who has the same issue add to discussion; GoPro aren't taking this seriously at all...

·
Administrator
9,371 Posts
All I do is hook the camera to a USB port 2.0 or greater if its 3.0 it will detect older what it is to do. and press mode on the rest is done automatically loding the driver connecting.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All I do is hook the camera to a USB port 2.0 or greater if its 3.0 it will detect older what it is to do. and press mode on the rest is done automatically loding the driver connecting.
Yes that should work; when I press mode the displayt shows 'USB CONNECTED' but no drives in explorer, no connection in Quik. Can I ask what motherboard your PC has?

·
Administrator
9,371 Posts
This is where I think your troubles are at since you got the USB shown but no driver doing what was set, win 10 is the best tool ever RIGHT.

·
Administrator
9,371 Posts
Yes we all Know that is the Solution. It can also be a USB 3.0 cable not used, people simple can not work out solutions thay got no clue on. sorry but win 10 is not easy. When we were Win XP or dos 3. things were simple to do..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts