GoPro Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I got a brand new gopro 10, with the latest update.
After trying some settings i saw green lines on my screen. More visible when the photo/video was taken. Only happens in photomode or slowmotion video. Normal 5k video is good (some flicker)

has someone else experienced this ?
should i return my gopro or is it a update fix?
Plant Building Houseplant Interior design Flooring

·
Administrator
8,428 Posts
most common question gopro asks is he card used

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im using a Sandisk extreme 128gb
U3 v30 a2

i have for now replaced the sd card for the same card i had in my dashcam. And now its working. (Sd card i had in my gopro i have put on my dashcam and its working too… so i dont know if its 100% a faulty sd card or gopro) Still getting some flickering. Will try this for a few day if it happens again i will try replacing my cam! Tnx for the comments

·
Administrator
8,428 Posts
A2 cards gopro corrected, that gave issues format cards in a computer and the card should clear the issue

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have the Hero8 with a similar problem, just with a different color. The photos were shot at 1080 at a 0.5-2 second time interval. Some videos have been all pink as well. For me it appeared to be the camera error.
The updated didn't fixed the issue, I have used stellar photo repair software to fix the photo error. If you can return then go for it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have the Hero8 with a similar problem, just with a different color. The photos were shot at 1080 at a 0.5-2 second time interval. Some videos have been all pink as well. For me it appeared to be the camera error.
The updated didn't fixed the issue, I have used stellar photo repair software to fix the photo error. If you can return then go for it.
i bought it 2 months ago and recently opened the box. I can only offer it for repair at the shop i bought :(. So have to wait 5 weeks for a new gopro.

i tried the update too. It Fixxed the green lines for me. But the camera quality is poor. Looks like 720p and a weird black/ darkish line (like a shadow) that covers the upper half off the screen

·
Administrator
8,428 Posts
Guess support was the way to go, and a replacement is what you're waiting on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts