GoPro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I am newish to the Go-Pro world and do have the Go Pro Hero 7 pdf-version of the manual. I could print it out but would rather have a booklet that I can take with me on my moto trip. Is there a printed booklet available for purchase somewhere?
Thanks!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hi. What exactly do you have issue remembering? There are plenty of cheat sheets available on the internet in various sizes, just google Gopro 7 cheat sheet (picture section). Gopros are pretty simple , you dont need a whole booklet with you. some simple explanations printed on small card in your wallet at most

·
Administrator
9,054 Posts
@oroepke go to Staples hand them the PDF file and. when they completed, say thank you. Or go buy a book

closest gas station

I personally would print and make one even 2 sided copy but I grab the most important part I want and put on my smartphone for FREE

Here is one god reason why you need to learn. to much info to handle for you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As an example, if I decide I want to use TimeWarp or any of those functions, I could maybe figure it out just by playing with the settings on the camera, but I always like to have backup information, and pdf on the phone is not ideal for my old eyes.

Thanks for the pointers!

·
Administrator
9,054 Posts

·
Administrator
9,054 Posts
As you can see there is not much to learn but just go and shoot. everything is laid out plain and simple can not use protunes no protunes there, can not do a lot of things so the best thing to do is P L A Y yeah sore and old eyes I do the same. put a pair of glasses on and if I got something I want to shoot i do it .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts