GoPro Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I am wondering if it is possible to copy files from the camera directly to the PC by enabling mass storage mode. The big problem is that if I have to keep removing the memory card every day after taking footage, I may end up wearing out the spring slot that holds the micro-sd card. Why do they not include a mass storage mode? Remember the old days when you could plug a device into the USB of your PC, and a DRIVE letter would pop up? You open that, select files, cut and paste, done. Go Pro forces you to basically wear out the memory card slot if you want to copy files off of it. Of course they think we have evolved greatly because their big purpose now is to make either compatible with dumbed down cell phone apps.

Secondly, can I disable the appearance of time lapse within the 3 available shooting options? if I accidentally hit the button on the side, I can end up switching the mode which then ruins my moment to shoot and capture. I don't want timewarp as an option. I would to remove it from the 3 options. Is this too something that GOPRO 8 forbids?

·
Administrator
10,061 Posts
All you need to do is plug it in. win 10 finds hte drivers. and you drop and drag.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts