GoPro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I am attempting to contact GoPro and find no way to do so. The website does not allow any means. Calling all the phone numbers available on the site and elsewhere results in a busy signal, a telephone message referring me to their website,. or referral to voice mail. I live in Guam and am attempting to request replacement of my Hero 9 as I also subscribed to their cloud service. There may be an issue about living in the US, but I cannot contact the company for their position or policy. This experience raises questions about the health of the company. I request your comments on how to contact the company. Thank you.

Monty May

·
Administrator
9,553 Posts
I can get with them I got NO PULL whatsoever but its all you how you offer what I ask to a conversation (private message)

I need a phone number
I need a email
I need to know if you got a Bill of sale and who what where. do not need to see it
I need a photo of the serial as well written
I need a video of the actual issue
I need to know what the Issue is

then I can contact via Chat and have gopro contact you with a RMA. if I got all the info I can have them set you up,

IF IF no promises but ask the last person or people I helped they were HAPPY

We are not gopro, I get not paid by ANYONE not even this site

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can get with them I got NO PULL whatsoever but its all you how you offer what I ask to a conversation (private message)

I need a phone number
I need a email
I need to know if you got a Bill of sale and who what where. do not need to see it
I need a photo of the serial as well written
I need a video of the actual issue
I need to know what the Issue is

then I can contact via Chat and have gopro contact you with a RMA. if I got all the info I can have them set you up,

IF IF no promises but ask the last person or people I helped they were HAPPY

We are not gopro, I get not paid by ANYONE not even this site
Hello

Thank you for prompt reply. After I posted my original message, the thought finally occurred to me that maybe it was not the website that prevented me from connecting with GoPro via email or chat, but my browser, Chrome. I immediately got the proper form by accessing the help page with Edge. I immediately got connected via Chat and my correspondent was very helpful. In fact, and my problem was addressed! So I withdraw my concern about the health of the company, but my description of the phone service remains true. Unless it was just system, we should aware of the browser problem if no means of connecting appears.

Monty May

·
Administrator
9,553 Posts
GoPro does use outdated and old stuff, and there you go, glad the site was able to help out. Please do take some time to participate over here enjoy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts